Our lives are bat shit crazy right now – there’s really no better way to put it. My husband and I both work full time day jobs outside of our home, we have 2 very active boys ages 4 and 5, and we are doing all of this in Los Angeles while we continue to pursue our artistic dreams. Needless to say – we are spinning.
Below are the titles of potential blog posts that came to mind tonight
between the hours of 5pm – 9pm.
- A period and a hot flash? That’s weird.
- I’m so lucky to have my day job.
- I want to quit my day job.
- I wish I had more time with my boys. I miss them.
- Someone remind me not to have two boys back to back next time.
- Oh wow. My nose is bleeding. I hope I don’t have cancer.
- Does no one else in my house know how to put away the towels?
- That’s cool, I’ll make all the beds.
- I’d love a date night soon. I miss my husband.
- I am so annoyed at my husband.
- I should go to bed early tonight.
- I wonder who’s on Fallon.
- This is the first time all day I have been relaxed.
- Holy shit! Where did the kids go?