Wondering what to do with your leftover wrapping paper rolls? Well…here’s an idea!
PLAY SWORDS for TODDLERS
* I am aware that I will most likely get hit in the face with these often but I will consider these valuable teaching moments!
In my very best DIY wording…
You Will Need:
1. One wrapping paper roll
2. Two paper plates
3. One sheet of colored paper
1. Cut the wrapping paper roll in half.
2. Trace the circle of the roll onto the paper plates
3. Cut that hole out (this is my favorite description)!!!
4. Slide the rolls onto the plates. (put the top of the plate downward)
5. Cut strips of your colored paper
6. Tape the colored paper to the top for effect.
7. Fold 2 strips of colored paper in half twice.
8. Tape those strips around the bottom of the plate.
(this will keep the plate from sliding off, maybe)
Seriously, that is my best writing ever.
Have fun storming the castle!